If your idea of a thrill ride is a leisurely cruise through paradise, consider Kitty Hawk Watersports’ kayak rentals. One of our least extravagant activities, kayaking provides a meaningful experience that high-octane rides can’t offer. Explore the Outer Banks’ stunning natural amenities up close — at your own pace. Call Kitty Hawk Watersports at (252) 441-2756 to learn more or make an online kayak rental reservation now. We’ll even deliver to Nags Head, Manteo, Kill Devil Hills, and Kitty Hawk, NC.
Kayak Rental Options
Kayak Rental Period
- 1 hour — Paddle around the Outer Banks for a fun, refreshing workout.
- 24 hours — Watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean from the water.
- 1 week — See as much as you’d like during your vacation.
Rent a Kayak to Discover Nature
Kayaking in the Outer Banks is breathtaking even without the speed of a jet ski. It’s magnificent even without the soaring heights of parasailing. It can be a profound experience. Catch a glimpse of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, humpback whales, loggerhead sea turtles, and other ocean dwellers as you explore 200 miles of sun-kissed barrier islands. Kitty Hawk Watersports will make sure you have a kayaking experience worth remembering.
More Than Just Kayaks
Kitty Hawk Watersports also offers a wide variety of other activities and services, including:
- Rentals — Watersport rental equipment available also includes jet skis, sailboats, surfboards, stand up paddleboards, and bikes.
- Lessons — Our instructors provide lessons that help beginners get started and give advanced students personal coaching.
- Tours — Professional guides lead tours by jet ski, kayak, and boat to show off the Outer Banks the way locals see it.
- Service — Experienced mechanics provide repair and maintenance for jet skis and outboard motors.
Kitty Hawk Watersports recommends kayak rentals for visitors looking for a new perspective on the Outer Banks. Contact us today at (252) 441-2756 to schedule your adventure or delivery for your kayak.