If your idea of a thrill ride is a leisurely cruise through paradise, consider Kitty Hawk Watersports’ kayak rentals. One of our least extravagant activities, kayaking provides a meaningful experience that high-octane rides can’t offer. Explore the Outer Banks’ stunning natural amenities up close — at your own pace. Call Kitty Hawk Watersports at (252) 441-2756 to learn more or make an online kayak rental reservation now. We’ll even deliver to Nags Head, Manteo, Kill Devil Hills, and Kitty Hawk, NC.
Kayak Rental Period
- 1 hour — Paddle around the Outer Banks for a fun, refreshing workout.
- 24 hours — Watch the sun rise over the Atlantic Ocean from the water.
- 1 week — See as much as you’d like during your vacation.
Rent a Kayak to Discover Nature
Kayaking in the Outer Banks is breathtaking even without the speed of a jet ski. It’s magnificent even without the soaring heights of parasailing. It can be a profound experience. Catch a glimpse of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins, humpback whales, loggerhead sea turtles, and other ocean dwellers as you explore 200 miles of sun-kissed barrier islands. Kitty Hawk Watersports will make sure you have a kayaking experience worth remembering.
Kayak Rentals and More
Kitty Hawk Watersports also offers a wide variety of other activities and services, including:
- Rentals — Watersport rental equipment available also includes jet skis, sailboats, surfboards, stand up paddleboards, and bikes.
- Lessons — Our instructors provide lessons that help beginners get started and give advanced students personal coaching.
- Tours — Professional guides lead tours by jet ski, kayak, and boat to show off the Outer Banks the way locals see it.
- Service — Experienced mechanics provide repair and maintenance for jet skis and outboard motors.
- Sales — We sell several models of the Hobie Cat recreational sailboat, plus parts and accessories for the popular vessels.
Kitty Hawk Watersports recommends kayak rentals for visitors looking for a new perspective on the Outer Banks. Contact us today at (252) 441-2756 to schedule your adventure.