Nags Head Jet Ski Rentals and More
The town of Nags Head is one of the best vacation spots in North Carolina’s Outer Banks. It is the perfect location for a wide range of outdoor activities. Biking, hiking, hang gliding, and kite flying are particularly popular here, and Nags Head’s three piers make it a prime spot for fishing. But the beautiful beaches are more than a backdrop — they’re the main attraction.
At Kitty Hawk Watersports, we can help you make the most of your trip to the barrier islands, offering everything from jet ski rentals to parasailing excursions. Call us at (252) 441-2756 today and start making memories.
Adventures in Nags Head
A Nags Head getaway is a chance to get your feet wet in the world of watersports. Whether you’re a newcomer or a regular making a return visit, our team of experienced professionals can handle the heavy lifting. Here’s a peek at what’s in our arsenal:
- Equipment rentals — Best known for jet ski rental services, we also rent kayaks, sailboard, surfboards, stand-up paddleboards, bicycles, and parasailing gear. Ask about free delivery to Nags Head, Manteo, Kill Devil Hills, Southern Shores, and Kitty Hawk.
- Watersports lessons — Our skilled instructors teach the basics of several sports, including, stand-up paddleboarding, kiteboarding, and sailing. One-on-one coaching also is available for advanced students.
- Guided tours — Let us show off the natural splendor of the Outer Banks with guided excursions you won’t find anywhere else. Our lineup includes jet ski tours and kayak tours, as well as banana boat rides and dolphin-spotting trips.
- Jet ski service — If you’ve graduated from jet ski rentals to ownership, our experienced mechanics can keep your motor running.
Getting Around Nags Head
Off the water, one of the best ways to see local attractions is to bike around town. Rent a bicycle from us, and ride to destinations including:
- Jockey’s Ridge State Park — Famous for having the largest natural sand dune system on the East Coast, Jockey’s Ridge gives you a breathtaking vantage point to see the town, the ocean, and Roanoke Sound.
- Bodie Island Lighthouse — Located just south of town, the historic lighthouse stands 156 feet tall. Climb to the top for the best view outside of parasailing.
- Jennette’s Pier, Nags Head Pier, and Outer Banks Pier — Walk the piers to take in the refreshing sea breeze and watch the pelicans come and go. Or bring a pole for a relaxing day of fishing.
Start Planning Your Nags Head Adventure! Call (252) 441-2756
Look to Kitty Hawk Watersports to elevate your Nags Head or Kitty Hawk vacation and taking advantage of everything the Outer Banks has to offer. Contact us at (252) 441-2756 to brush up on the basics with SUP lessons, discover new worlds on a kayak tour, explore the coastline on a jet ski rental, or soar to new heights while parasailing. We’ve got all that covered — and then some.